Fixed Term Contract for 6 months in Stone. Starting ASAP.
The role will be to respond to customer enquiries and will work to resolve their
problems or complaints either via phone or email by determining the appropriate course of action for them. If a product is faulty for example, will arrange its return-
to-base for repair using an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) system.
With also the requirement to support other departments in order to resolve
customer issues in a timely fashion, helping to administrate systems and complete
Experience working in a customer-facing role in an after-sales role.
• Experience using a variety of IT systems including email (outlook) essential.
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
• Quick learner not phased by a busy environment.
Excellent customer relationship skills with a genuine desire to help customers.
• Friendly, approachable and a great team player.
• Strong IT skills essential
• Organised and able to manage multiple tasks.
• Numerate with excellent written skills.
• Able to perform in a fast-paced and busy environment.
• Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a changing and growing
• Quick learner and ability to take the initiative when needed
- Take ownership of customer issues and see through to resolution.
• Administrate helpdesk, Email and other systems.
• Prioritise and manage multiple open issues at one time.
• Raise repair work orders and issue RMA’s for customer returns.
• Arrange credits/replacements.
• Route processes through other departments and support as required.
• Follow standard procedures for correct escalation of unresolved issues to the
appropriate internal teams.
• Process and manage customer complaints
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to communicate
to all levels of the organization clearly and concisely
The salary for this role is £18-£22,000 per annum. 37.5 hours per week – Monday – Friday.