Customer Service Advisor – fluent in a European Language. Temp contract £10 per hour. 12 month contract. Based in Stafford
- Receive 24/7, all manner of requests (commercial, technical, documentation, other) from customers worldwide, via email and telephone.
- Ensure customers requests are dealt with swiftly and efficiently
- Ensure that procedures are properly adhered and tools are used correctly to maintain excellent customer interface and internal tracking/information.
- Degree level education.
- Customer service experience with the ability to work within a team but also be autonomous.
- At least one language in addition to English.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate ideas in a clear and positive manner via telephone or in writing. Excellent IT skills use of Access, PowerPoint, Excel essential.
- Some coding knowledge and knowledge of electrical or transmission and distribution business would be advantageous. Must have: - Salesforce - Fluent in a European Language (ideally French