We are urgently seeking staff for industrial roles in the Stafford area for a new client. Full training will be provided.
Temp – Perm
£9 per hour
Working Monday to Friday on a week-to-week shift rota. Working 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm.
Your Overall Objectives are:
To achieve production targets whilst maintaining quality levels and ensuring the correct use and maintenance of the mould tools
You are responsible for:
- Producing work to targets indicated on each machine
- Visual inspection of mouldings when they are removed from the mould.
- Any faults must immediately be reported to your supervisor.
- The correct filling technique is used on each moulding tool
- The correct clamping is performed on each tool
- The correct maintenance is performed on each tool
- Ensure that your work area is kept clean and tidy
- Personal health and safety at work