We are looking for a full-time export co-ordinator to join our friendly, very hard-working team.
This will suit a person who enjoys a varied working day and dealing directly with our well-established customer network.
Though there is some repeatability, success in this role is being able to facilitate between the manufacturing department and the customer’s needs.
Some of the key skills that will be required:
- Strong proactive, customer service ethic, strong communication skills
- Experience of exporting goods world wide – min 3 years
- Good knowledge of export shipping documentation, terminology and legislation
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quick turnaround environment
- Methodical and thorough approach to work with good organization skills
- Approachable, flexible and a team player essential as providing support for other members within the team will be required
- Good communicator both on the phone and in writing
- SAP experience an advantage but not essential
We can offer long term job security to the right person with no cold selling.
Salary will be in the range of £19,000 - £21,000 per annum based on experience.