** Full training provided **
You are responsible to:
Shift Supervisor / Manager
Your Overall Objectives are:
To achieve production targets whilst maintaining quality levels and ensuring the correct use and maintenance of the finishing tools and jig fixtures
You are responsible for:
- Producing work to targets indicated on each moulding
- Visual inspection of mouldings prior to the finishing process and after.
- Any faults must immediately be reported to your supervisor.
- The correct finishing technique is used on each moulding
- The correct tooling is used on each moulding
- The correct finishing jigs are used on each moulding
- Ensure that your work area is kept clean and tidy
- Personal health and safety at work
Working Monday to Friday 7am-3pm