Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Salary: £28-30,000 PA with incremental increases based on annual review.
The Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for providing professional and competent telephone support and service.
- Building positive relationships both internally and externally
- Responsible for the efficient, effective handling of the technical enquiries from existing and future client base.
- Proactive in developing links to client via all communication channels
- Promoting the complete product and services offered, working towards increasing market share.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
* Providing professional & competent service
* Efficient & effective handling of the technical support process
* Proactive promotion of the company and product portfolio
* Working with the sales team to maintain and develop existing customers and win new clients and business.
- Full and clean driving license with own vehicle.
- Education to a Minimum of degree level
- Experience in data handling with high-level knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office programs
- An Electrical/Technical understanding/background would be beneficial
- Strong ability to build, develop and maintain Customer Relationships
- Desire to optimise the use of technology to increase the success of the company
- Outstanding communication & organisational skills
- Have a logical approach to interpreting client’s technical requirements, with the ability to offer confident and accurate product placement.
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm in challenging situations